IPS Reporting Tool
The IPS Grow Reporting Tool can help you manage your data and report to different stakeholders. It is a web-based tool where you can upload spreadsheets to analyse your team’s performance and generate reports.
Reports can be created for a range of stakeholders (CCG, Local Authority, STP, Regional, National) – saving you a significant amount of time for monthly and quarterly reporting and for the monitoring of progress for those in Wave 1 and Wave 2.
Easy monitoring of progress and activity
Designed to save you time when reporting to different stakeholders
Produces auto-populated visual charts
The Reporting Tool Can Be Used To:
Which Account Type Is Right For Me?
**For Team Leaders and Team Members**
- Dashboard – Information at an Employment Specialist level
- Dashboard – Information at Team Level
- Help and Resources Section
- Upload spreadsheet(s) to the Dashboard and set targets
Already have an account?
If you’re logging in for the first time, you will have received an email with your login details and instructions.
Download the below IPS Grow Reporting Tool User Guide for step by steps and how to get started.
How can I access the Reporting Tool?
You can sign up to the Reporting Tool by filling out this registration form. This will allow us to determine
which account type(s) you need. For more information on account types, see the list above.
I’m not sure I’ve got the right type of account, who do I contact?
If you are unsure about your account type and think you need a different/additional account, please contact email@example.com and someone will be in touch to discuss your needs.
Why might I need several accounts?
Each account type allows you to view different information in the tool and carry out different actions. The responsibilities of your job may mean you require more than one account. For example:
- A team leader who needs to upload data to their dashboard but is also responsible for submitting quarterly returns will need a Team Level and a Service Level account.
- A team leader who covers more than one team would need an account for each team.
- If a service is split in between two STPs, the person in charge of submitting Quarterly Returns would need two Service Level accounts to report to each STP.
- A commissioner might need to review quarterly returns and view their providers’ dashboard for contract monitoring. This person would need an STP Level and a Stakeholder Level account.
Once I have an account, can I set up other members of my team?
Unless you are transferring your account to someone else, all new users of the tool need to register themselves on the registration form (here). Please ask them to fill out the registration form.
I’m leaving my post and would like to transfer my account to someone else. How can I do this?
To transfer your account to another colleague within your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, copying the person who will be taking over from you.
Can I register for an account even if my organisation is not receiving NHS England transformation funding?
Yes, any IPS service may register to use the IPS Grow Reporting Tool. We are encouraging services to use the “Dashboard” function within the tool to enable you to monitor and view your own performance and data. We ask only that if you are not receiving transformation you refrain from using the “Quarterly Returns” section of the Reporting Tool, unless otherwise instructed by your NHS England Regional Lead.
When you fill out the registration form, please select “Other” as a Region. This will allow us to set you up outside the NHS England reporting structure.
Use the support portal to ask questions, log an issue, or request help.