West Yorkshire | Humankind
Fixed term contract
Deadline: 25th October 2021
Humankind is a national charity delivering services for adults and young people which include substance misuse, peer support, carer’s, LGBT+, housing and support alongside employment and skills services. We are excited to be a part of the IPS Scheme having services in Cumbria, Leeds, South Tyneside & Gateshead.
To build partnerships with employers to identify a sustained pipeline of job opportunities and to understand local employer needs in order to bring on board new employment opportunities for
people on our programmes.
- Actively promote our clients as potential employees and raise awareness of the service.
- Promote the ethos of our programmes and Humankind and encourage employers to look positively on our clients as potential applicants.
- Create employment opportunities for our clients through proactive engagement with a network of potential employers.
- Facilitate work placements, work trials and work experience with relevant employers.
- Provide appropriate in-work support to clients who have secured employment.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Advice and Guidance (IAG) or Employment Related Services Level 3 (QCF) or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook Office programmes.
- Track-record of supporting clients to achieve their programme of learning and obtain employment and of meeting job outcome performance targets.