IPS Employment Specialist x2
Camden and Islington | Hillside Clubhouse
Fixed term contract
Deadline: 24th October 2021
Sorry, the application deadline for this job has passed.
Passionate about making changes to people’s lives through helping them into employment? Join our wonderful IPS teams in Camden and Islington!
We have 2 Employment Specialist vacancies. One within our experienced Camden Work and Wellbeing (CWaW) service where you will be working closely with our CWaW team and two NHS clinical teams and one role within our Mental Health Working Islington (MHWI) service working within one NHS clinical team and with your MHWI colleagues.
Islington IPS Employment Specialist
This post is based within South Islington Rehabilitation and Recovery Team, an NHS secondary care mental health team and is integrated within the two mental health care teams. The postholder will be managed directly by MHWI, but work collaboratively and as part of the two mental health teams. Please note, this post is only guaranteed until end of July 2022.
Camden IPS Employment Specialist
This post will provide IPS employment support to the Camden Personality Disorder (PD) Team and the Complex Depression, Anxiety and Trauma service (CDAT). Please note, this role will involve hybrid working and is currently only guaranteed until 31st March 2022.
- Manage a caseload of twenty clients
- To generate ongoing referrals from the clinical teams
- To work closely with clients in a person centred fashion enabling them to find work that is suitable to their needs and aspirations.
- To engage directly and work closely with clinical staff maintaining the existing approach to assisting clients seeking work.
- To be responsible for own management of administrative duties tied to both Hillside Clubhouse and the Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust (The Trust) and adhering to existing Hillside and NHS protocols.
- Source job opportunities specific to client needs from a range of sources including those advertised via current and conventional means, as well as through contact with local and Pan London employers.
- To meet all KPIs, statistics and documentation as required, including but not limited to: referrals, first meetings, job outcomes, job sustainments of 6, 13 and 26 weeks, and work retention.
- To build up a network of employers to secure available and future vacancies.
- To report regularly to NHS team Service Managers and to undertake supervision with both Hillside Clubhouse and NHS team management.
- To maintain existing relationships and establish new relationships with a range of external agencies of use to the post.
- To provide guidance on the impact and/or the potential change to benefits when starting work.
- To provide ongoing support to both client and employers (where appropriate) when starting work and until such time as the client makes the decision to terminate the relationship.