IPS Operations Manager (Primary Care – IAPT and Job Retention)
Camden | Hillside Clubhouse
Deadline: 19th August 2022
Hillside Clubhouse is a dynamic mental health charity based on an ethos of co-production. We work together with our members (beneficiaries) to support them to develop their skills, participate in training and attain paid employment.
We are recruiting for an IPS Operations Manager to manage our service delivered within primary care and team of employment advisors in Camden.
- To maintain and co-ordinate delivery sites and staff operating from those sites ensuring professionalism and a personalised service to service users.
- To ensure the service meets its contractual specifications and service delivery outcomes (quantitative and qualitative) and to regularly monitor and review progress against targets both quantitative and qualitative.
- To ensure effective referral and communication mechanisms operate into and out of the service and with partners including clinical team meetings to enhance integrated working.
- To co-ordinate all statistics, records, plans and other documentation required by the project and to produce these when requested by the senior leadership team or board of trustees and/or by commissioners.
- To ensure safe working environments are managed at all times and that risk management policies are followed at all times.
- To provide line management supervision to the employment advisors and identify and address any training needs including the provision of adequate induction and annual appraisal.
- Experience of service development and/or project management experience.
- Experience of managing people.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.