Recovery Focus is a national group of charities highly experienced in providing specialist support services to individuals and families living with the effects of mental ill health, drug and alcohol use, gambling and domestic violence. We know that recovery can look and feel very different to each and every one of us. But we also know that if we provide the right support, at the right time, we can inspire recovery nationwide and that recovery is possible for everyone.
As Service Manager for our team in Bristol you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of service contracts and helping the staff team to plan and problem solve employment issues with service users working within an IPS fidelity framework. We’ll also rely on you to regularly liaise with Commissioners and with our NHS clinical partners as well as actively networking with local employers, Jobcentre Plus and Voluntary Organisations to help find paid work job opportunities.
- To ensure the delivery of a good quality service to clients and to stakeholders in line with IPS Fidelity models and RF policy.
- To be responsible for the recruitment and induction of new staff.
- To provide training, mentoring, supervision and modelling of the IPS approach for the IPS team through weekly team meetings and 1:1 support and appropriate training and in field supervision / mentoring.
- To ensure a team of between 2 and 8 FTE IPS Specialists are integrated with the NHS Trust clinical teams.
- To engage with CMHT Team leads and attend clinical team meetings as required.
- To carry a client caseload in proportion to the size of the team – typically between 2-10 clients for a team of between 2-8 specialists - OR maintain close mentoring / joint working complex clients in these proportions as agreed with IPS Service Lead.
- To create and maintain partnerships with JCP and DWP as appropriate.
- To ensure data entry to Management Information & reporting systems is accurate, timely and in line with quality assurance requirements.
- Preparation of contract information and quarterly reporting for Commissioners.
- Experience/ good understanding of the IPS model and Fidelity
- Substantial experience of developing Business Plans and Managing budgets
- Some experience of Business Development and Innovation
- Substantial experience of contract management, with either service providers or commissioners
- Experience of conducting, verifying and reporting casefile / service audits
The above list of responsibilities and personal criteria is not exhaustive please see the job description and personal specification for more detail.