WorkPlace Leeds is a consortium partnership between three voluntary sector providers; Leeds Mind, Community Links and Touchstone and delivers a specialist mental health Employment and Job Retention service in Leeds.
The WorkPlace Leeds employment model involves working with the Individual Placement Support Approach. This includes being embedded and co-locating within partner organisations e.g. Leeds and York Partnership Foundation Trust Community Mental Health teams.
The Team Leader will lead a team of Employment Specialists providing supervision, training, and mentoring using the Individual Placement and Support (IPS) model. The Team Leader will provide a pivotal role in managing a high-quality service that meets fidelity standards and delivers positive outcomes for clients.
As a Team Leader you will have experience of managing a team and of building relationships, of motivating others to achieve and will have a proactive approach to problem solving and achieving objectives. You will have extensive experience of working with and supporting people who have experienced mental health problems and other unemployed disadvantaged groups into employment.
- Participate in 1:1s, performance and development, including Leeds Mind compulsory training programme
- Attend and participate in service/team meetings
- Work within the framework of Leeds Mind’s policies and procedures
- Promote the values, behaviours and ethos of Leeds Mind
- Respond and report on safeguarding concerns in line with the Leeds Mind safeguarding policy and procedure
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when required
- Performance management and coaching staff
- Working in an employment environment
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Working positively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Understanding of the challenges faced by people experiencing mental health difficulties
- Experience of managing multiple priorities
The above list of responsibilities and personal criteria is not exhaustive please see the job description and personal specification for more detail.