Recovery Focus is a national group of charities highly experienced in providing specialist support services to individuals and families living with the effects of mental ill health, drug and alcohol use, gambling and domestic violence. We know that recovery can look and feel very different to each and every one of us. But we also know that if we provide the right support, at the right time, we can inspire recovery nationwide and that recovery is possible for everyone.
We need someone like you to join the team at our IPS/Community Employment service in Chertsey, Leatherhead and/or Redhill. We support people living with mental health problems to develop a sense of independence, purpose and fulfilment; to develop their social networks and gain the skills they need to return to work or training where this is their goal. But, we need your help. Your challenge? We help individuals with mental health problems to find paid employment, or unpaid voluntary work, plus we assist employers and employees to successfully resolve mental health problems in the workplace.
- Ensure the effective delivery of the service in accordance with the contractual service specifications.
- Assist the line manager with the preparation of an annual business plan and budget.
- Manage the service within the budget agreed annually by the RF Board.
- Monitor and review the service with all stakeholders including users on a regular basis.
- Assist the line manager with ensuring ongoing funding and developing new opportunities to improve the service.
- Ensure the RF Health and Safety policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Be responsible for the premises and ensure adequate security of premises and equipment at all times.
- NVQ 4 in Advice & Guidance (or willing to attain)
- 12 months management experience
- Experience of working with people who are disadvantaged in the labour market
The above list of responsibilities and personal criteria is not exhaustive please see the job description and personal specification for more detail.