We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Work and Wellbeing manager to join our Good Work team. You will be managing a team of employment specialists across the Rotherham and Doncaster area. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with working flexibly, across different locations and different projects in a fast past environment. We get to work quickly, and you will too.
The Work & Wellbeing Manager will work 50% of their time on the Good Work programme, a supported employment programme funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund. They will work 50% managing an IPS mental health employment support service in partnership with South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System (SYBICS).
- Take a lead role in ensuring the quality and fidelity of our services.
- Manage the performance of a team of Coaches to provide an outstanding quality service that maximises employment outcomes for our customers.
- Attend caseload reviews for our employment Coaches, focusing on customers’ progress towards employment outcomes.
- Facilitate weekly group case supervision with Coaches to identify new strategies to support their customers into work.
- Provide field mentoring by observing our Coaches in action, debriefing Coaches and/or modelling behaviour to help them develop.
- Take on a small caseload of customers to enhance your understanding and keep your skills up-to-date.
- Experience of delivering employment services with a therapeutic and/or wellbeing focus; or have qualifications in counselling, occupational therapy, vocational rehabilitation
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships quickly
- An understanding and awareness of IPS
The above list of responsibilities and personal criteria is not exhaustive please see the job description and personal specification for more detail.