We run these career and insight events to give those interested in a career in IPS an opportunity to find out more before applying and to aid you with the recruitment process.
Why attend these events?
By joining these events you will:
- Learn about IPS and the role of the employment specialist/team leader.
- Hear directly from experienced IPS workers.
- Receive top tips and guidance which will support you with the recruitment process and onboarding into the role.
- Understand what the role entails and the impact you will have.
- Meet with clients similar to those you will be supporting and hear about their journey.
Upcoming Virtual Events
A day in the life of an Employment Specialist
Tuesday 9th November 6-7pm
It’s a multi-faceted role where you have the opportunity to change minds and change lives. But what does this actually mean? At this event you’ll hear directly from an experienced IPS Employment Specialist who will be talking through what a typical day looks like.
Shared experience of accessing IPS
“It’s more than just finding me a job. I have a sense of purpose, I’ve made new friends, I feel like me again“.
Many clients say that their employment specialist has changed their lives and it’s more than just finding them a job. Hear from clients and their experience of accessing IPS and what this means to them.