FutureNHS Platform – IPS Workspace
FutureNHS is an online platform designed to empower people to co-develop, share, connect, and work together.
The platform supports users to access and exchange knowledge and information on transformation, across health and social care.
You can request membership by emailing IPSWorkspacefirstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the IPS workspace for?
The IPS workspace is a space for IPS practitioners to ask questions, get support, share their learnings and celebrate successes.
- Forum discussions. The forum is a place for IPS practitioners to ask questions, get support, share their learnings and celebrate successes.
- Events. You can view details of upcoming events locally and nationally.
- Access resources. You can access an array of resources tools and webinar recordings.
- Regional pages. You can better connect and network with you local community through your regional pages in addition to your regional Community of Practice (CoP).
- Collaborate on documents. Co-develop, share and work together on resources and best practice to support the delivery of a high fidelity IPS service.