London | Shaw Trust
Deadline: 15th September 2021
Sorry, the application deadline for this job has passed.
At Shaw Trust we believe everyone has the right to live a decent and dignified life and an opportunity for rewarding work. We are a social purpose organisation challenging inequality and breaking down barriers to enable social mobility.
Working within East London NHS Trust’s Recovery Teams, to support people who have experienced mental health problems to gain competitive paid employment.
- To engage effectively with employers to identify appropriate employment opportunities for people.
- To support individual production of CVs and application forms and co-ordinate and deliver preparatory activity to support clients into work, e.g. delivery of interview technique training and advice and guidance around welfare benefits and disclosure.
- To develop and provide vocational guidance to people, assisting with identifying their key strengths and appropriate career direction.
- To work with employers to promote the service, identify job opportunities and ensure appropriate strategies are in place to reduce barriers in the workplace.
- To provide a quality service by conducting regular visits, effective monitoring, evaluation support and guidance to clients and employers.
- To assist with job retention support through the delivery and coordination of on-going in-work support.
- Embraces change and drives continuous improvement.
- People centred in a commercial framework, takes accountability for results.
- Demonstrates a passion to further the charitable aims of the organisation and acts with integrity.
The above list is not exhaustive, please see the job description and person specification for further details.